Jigsaw Floral Fabric SPF-JF04 SAMPLE
Jigsaw Floral is an abstract floral pattern that was originally hand-drawn in the 1960’s/70’s. Its stylised flower and leaf silhouettes offer a more graphic take on a floral design, perfect for pairing with bold geometrics and bright solids for a statement-making outdoor setting. Hand printed in teal blue on a beige coloured base.
ELEMENTS is a Marine-Grade Outdoor cloth. Its superior soft handle sets it apart from other outdoor cloths on the market, and also makes it a perfect transitional cloth suitable for both indoor and outdoor upholstery applications. Elements is water resistant and has excellent light-fastness, making it a durable and long-lasting option for your outdoor setting.
- Print colours: Teal Lagoon
- Base: Elements Natural (100% Polyester Marine Outdoor, 480gsm)
- Pattern Repeat: 688mm/ 27″
- Printed fabric width: 1400mm
- NOTE: this design does not have a side repeat at 1400mm – additional metres/ drops may need to be ordered if side pattern matching is required.
- Other colourways and custom options available
- Further technical specifications below.
Please note: due to variations in monitor displays colours may appear differently on your screen than they actually are – we strongly recommend ordering a sample to confirm that the colours and finishes are right for you before ordering your fabric.